[Sussex] Meeting Venue.

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 15:21:59 UTC 2004

> Just a thought mates: As an alternative -
>
> I am a member of Handcross Social.  The club has an upper room
(ballroom
> size) we could use.  I dont think we would have to pay anything for
the
> room. If we do, it probably wont be much.  I will ask them if you
think its
> a good idea.
>
> They will provide food if we tell them beforehand, beer is relatively
cheap.
> My local C of E church has a PC projector screen we could use and I
could
> bring it along if necessary (Naturally I will have to ask first if
they are
> willing).  As I live only a few yards down the road I can bring my PC
too.
> This probably will fullfil some of our requirements.  Low noise, child
> friendly, beer and food.  Getting there is probably the greatest
hurdle, but
> Im sure its achievable if people car-share.
>
> What do you think?

Nice but unless a train goes there with reasonable ease I haven't a
chance as I don't think anyone other then me comes near where I live.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.