[Sussex] Kernel re-compile?

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Fri Feb 20 00:19:20 UTC 2004

Thanks for these fine tips - very helpful indeed.

I tried "locate sr_mod" & it just displayed another command line -
unusually uninformative. "insmod sr_mod" produced a message "cannot locate
module sr_mod" or very similar.

Gavin.

BTW: Baby Megan is only 3 months old, so is a bit young just yet (& at
evening time is usually transforming from her usual jolly self into Miss
Grumpy-Grizzlechops 'cos she's tired). However, she is bonding very well
with the fluffy penguin I bought her.