[Sussex] RE: Sussex Digest, Vol 22, Issue 11

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Fri Feb 20 15:38:26 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 14:46 +0000, Charles Thorns wrote:
<snip>

Nice to see a new name here (actually there are many people lurking on
this list - Gareth and I can see you  all you know *Mwaaa haaa haa
haa*). :)

I'd really like us to move away from having the meeting in a pub unless
said pub has a private room we can use.  I don't think a restaurant is
right either - those activities are good for apres-moot but I would like
to see the meets be far more hands-on.

Who'd like to sit down with other people and build kernels, install
boxes - etc?

Who'd like a meet they can feel safe bringing a desktop machine to?

This LUG is about Linux computing, lets have a meet where we can
comfortably sit at computers!
--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology <gteale at cmedltd.com>