[Sussex] Penguins...

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sat Feb 21 18:23:36 UTC 2004

All

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 06:03:08PM -0000, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> Steve
> >
> > Well happy birthday to you too.
> >
> > However no one has wished me a Happy Unbirthday :-(  As to day
> > is my Unbirthday -- no one cares <sob> <sob>
> >

> If you wish I could setup a somthing so you recieved a happy unbirthday
> email everday of the year except for your actual birthday but i would need
> to know that first.

It has been suggested that this LUG sets "homework" for those out there
that wish to improve there *nix knowledge.

In that sprit I now set the first such homework.  Which is to be handed in
on 26th Feb (LUGMoot day).

Object:
  Develop a way to send a "Happy Unbirthday" e-mail messages to me.

  My birthday is on 15th July

  The subject line of the e-mail must be "Happy Unbirthday" and the
  body should contain today's date.