[Sussex] Moot Meet costs for Holbrook club

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Mon Feb 23 13:19:16 UTC 2004

In order to meet at the Holbrook club we need to do the following

1. Provide nik/jon with a list of people turning up...
Actually its easier to over subscribe the list than under. So why not
just provide a list from the Mail List as to users... I know there are
some reasons but the Club must have a Guest list before allowing any one
in.

2. The costs to get in.

Well um basically 1.50 per head..

no the down side.

Currently the kitchen is not open on a Thursday. Any other day .. yep
<grin>. Plans are afoot to open it on a Thursday though.

So those who are interested in the Holbrook Club please email

HOLBROOK at butlershouse.co.uk

With Subject line

HOLBROOK YES

or

HOLBROOK NO

To let me know...

Cheers

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Two bytes are in a bar. One says to the other, "I'm not feeling that well. I think I have a parity error". The other byte responds, "I thought you looked a bit off!"