[Sussex] Directions

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 10:07:30 UTC 2004

> I used to walk several miles to school - and that was in the
> 1980's and early 1990's.  Admittedly I grew up on a marsh.
>
> As a result I walk a lot faster than most people these days.
> Moreover as an adult I made decisions like "I won't get a tube
> season ticket, most places in London are close enough together to
> walk between".  I walked every day from London Bridge to Old Street
> (and back again) when I worked in the City.  Most Londoners seem to
> feel deep  distress if they can't get the tube (or at worst a bus
> *gasp* - what soldiers they are) to take them from Bank to Moorgate.

They say things are changing but even when I was at school I had to walk
at least a mile as well as get a bus for 3 miles and on some occasions I
walked home the whole 4 miles for the hell of it.
And I also walk faster them most now so. :S

But there is more fun in believing the alien cover up story.

In weather like today I would rather get a tub tbh. lol

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.