[Sussex] Tonight's moot - URGENT!

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 14:55:54 UTC 2004

Just as a note maybe it might be an idea for the website but to keep the
list and add to it then if someone turns up that came 3 months ago or
something there name will already be down. Or is it a case that the list
should include actual numbers.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

> ** If your name is not on this list, you aren't welcome, capiche? ;)
**