[Sussex] I'm here :D

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Thu Feb 26 23:26:16 UTC 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Steve Dobson wrote:

> Jon
>
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 07:59:28PM +0000, Jon Fautley wrote:
> > Steve D's not gonna be here, his car gave up.. I suppose that's what you
> > get for driving a flashy car ;)
>
> My car did not give up, but the Engine Management System Warning light
> came on.  I just decided that as I was still close to Eastbourne that
> aborting was the safest option.

Ah, fair enough :)

Colleague at work has an MR2... his engine warning light came on... then
he had to get the engine rebuilt :|

Not that I want to scare you or anything... ;)

Have you checked the oil? ;)

> So what's the club like.

It's good.. it has cheap beer (two pints of proper beer for less than 4
quid) and wifi :)

Also a nice area to sit and talk, not too noisy/busy (there were maybe 3/4
other people there in a huge area, about the size of the whole kings head)

> See ya next month.

Indeed :)

Jon
Jon Fautley           >o)     .^.     (o<   jon at geekpeople.net
+44 (0) 870 068 9245  //\     /V\     //\   http://www.geekpeople.net/
Mail for PGP Key     _\_V   /(   )\   V_/_  +44 (0) 7782 346 993
                             ^^-^^
SIP: 29735 at fwd.pulver.com, 1000 at sipcall.me.uk, 8004411065 at voiptalk.org