[Sussex] PCMCIA scsi adapter

Charles_Thorns at veritasdgc.com Charles_Thorns at veritasdgc.com
Fri Feb 27 14:12:03 UTC 2004

Thanks David/Steve,
      The converter is'nt really the route to go down due to the cost (as
you rightly say), but you may well be right there is no other option, which
is why I'm asking.
      Basicly I'm building a test mobile system, and see if the speed
issues steve mentioned are going to be a problem. I find it hard to belive
there is'nt a card out there, even if you are stuck with a cable 2 inches
long!
      Thanks Anyway, if I find one I'll pass on the message!
      Charles.

David Chapman dokterdave at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 27 13:13:08 GMT 2004