[Sussex] Asterisk

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Fri Feb 27 14:14:54 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 13:10 +0000, Jon Fautley wrote:
<snip>
> you could have sex with a phone, this would be the one you'd want to do
> it with,

Dear, oh, dear.  Now I am a tolerant man, lord knows I'd never berate a
fellow human being for his sexual or religious preferences. However I
should just say that Jon, there is a place people like you can go to get
help.

I know what you're going through.  It's starts with an innocent, warm,
fuzzy feeling in the carphone warehouse and then suddenly you find your
self in some dark back alley paying £50 to a Greek bloke in a string
vest for a rogering with a 1992 Mitel catalogue.

..and so it progresses until one day the police turn up on your door and
say:

"You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered pansexual
roto-plooker....and you're gonna have to pay for it."

(5 points to whoever gets the reference first).

--
Geoff Teale <gteale at cmedltd.com>
Cmed Technology