[Sussex] Computer Fair Worthing

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Sun Jan 4 10:06:48 UTC 2004

Since we have at least a seconded vote to the concept of a attendance at
a computer fair then lets see who can get organised...

I guess we need a number for the main event organiser in order to agree
attendance , costs and requirements.

Then we need to decide on what we are going to do for the day. my
thoughts.

	1. Sell Distros
	2. Provide Install Clinics
	3. Provide test stations for kit purcased at the fair for Linux
	Compatibility.
	4. Provide a Platform for awareness of Linux. presentations
	anyone ?

We need people to commit to coming and doing and managing the accounts
for the day.

We need someone to be responsible for clearing up and keeping spare
stock.

oh and we need to have fun and make linux seem intersting and valuable
to people attending.

and we should doucment the howto for this as part of install fest alike
days.

there we go.

for my part im willing to provide help in costs and delivery.. [1]

anyone else

[1] subject to wee baby butler interuptting organisational
commitments[2]

[2] no its not arrived yet but its T minus 9 and counting.

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Hello my pid is Inigo Montoya. You kill -9 my parent process. Prepare to vi.