[Sussex] MySQL ODBC

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 12:01:24 UTC 2004

Doesn't need to be on the same box at all.

I was after the definition of the ODBC source you've created. Installing the
ODBC driver is just installing a driver... you then need to create a source
that uses that driver - as Gareth says, you do this in Control Panel /
Administrative Tools / Data Sources (ODBC)

M.