[Sussex] Computer Fair Worthing

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Jan 5 14:43:42 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 14:24, nik at wired4life.org wrote:
> 3a is Willing to sponsor some of these costs, anyone else ?

I can't help with the costs, but I'm willing to man the stall for a bit
if we go for the fair at Crawley and I'm still in the area (might be
moving away within the next fortnight to start my nursing...)

I know it's a lot of "ifs", however that's how my life seems to be at
the moment! :)

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |