[Sussex] Me!

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 10:44:05 UTC 2004

> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:32:14AM -0000, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> > I've got it he needs a large Bigfoot style vehicle toy go over the
Anti
> Hmmm I'll dig out my Big Trax and i someone still has the trailer we
can
> load the trolley up. Then this leaves the next question. Which trolley
> should Matthew be looking into . since there are now at least 4 styles
> of trolleys available to the moderm supermarket shopper and
approporiate
> selcetion will enable Matthew to enjoy his new transportation when not
> moving large quantities of kipple between residential zoning
locations.

> has anyone actually found any good review sites for the modenr
shopping
> trolley. Should matthew maybe consider the second hand market usually
> found in the back of old multistories and the bottoms of rivers ...

without out knowing the customers exact needs I do believe that
the small selection on ebay may have something you like failing
that, My only recommendation is the Sainsbury trolley with
additional nectar card/barcode scanner gun making for a flashy
getaway.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=
1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2F&qu
ery=shopping+trolley&ebaytag1code=3&shortcut=2&currdisp=1&maxRecordsRetu
rned=300&maxRecordsPerPage=50&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

on a last not if you wish to purchase in bulk I would recommend
going straight to the factory.

http://www.britanniashelving.co.uk/

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.