[Sussex] PDAs

dominic.clay at btopenworld.com dominic.clay at btopenworld.com
Fri Jan 16 17:03:58 UTC 2004

I have a Compaq Ipaq 3970 (just pre-rebranding to HP) which, due to my impending major change in circumstances I am looking to sell.

It is still boxed and is currently running Linux with a near latest version of OPIE desktop (qt based I think!).  It comes with a usb and serial cradle  and has built in bluetooth connectivity.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
Dominic