[Sussex] Re: Sussex Digest, Vol 17, Issue 7

Sam (Shuriken1) shuriken1 at nuukiemail.com
Sun Jan 18 13:00:16 UTC 2004

Hi, thanks for your response Geoff. I'm sorry about the lack of information,
but this truly is new to me, don't know anything yet. I tried both the
Ctrl+Alt+F# and Ctrl+Alt+Backspace combinations, both of which did nothing
in one of my 'freezes'.
I read on a forum about someone with a similar problem, he replaced the
keyboard and that stopped his freezes, unfortunately it hasn't stopped mine.
Hope this means something to you,

Sam.

---