[Sussex] [OT] Solaris / Sun OS question

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 15:45:38 UTC 2004

> On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 11:00, Mark Harrison wrote:
> > Have you configured /etc/nsswitch.conf ???
> <snip>
>
> That sounds like exactly the fix I need!  I'll give it a try tonight -
> thanks Mark.

I'm not confident.

The shocking impact on the group of me actually answering a technical
question would be enough to cause deep mental scarring on many :-)

Seriously, though, it's been a long time since I had / ran a Solaris box, so
if this doesn't work, I'm pretty much out of ideas.

My first ever website was on Solaris, with CERN httpd... back in the winter
of 1994 - crikey - I've got almost 10 years web development experience!!!

Regards,

Mark