[Sussex] executing binaries from PHP

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 12:57:14 UTC 2004

Hi Matt,

The first thing that comes to mind is exec() this will allow you to run
a shell command and return the output.

Although you host might have also disallowed this.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

detected has been removed using