[Sussex] Whilst we're on the subject...

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Wed Jul 28 08:39:54 UTC 2004

...with apologies to Emo Philips:
I asked my email-pal: "UNIX or Windoze?". He replied "UNIX". I said
"Ah...me too!".

I asked my email-pal: "Linux or AIX?". He said "Linux, of course". I
said "Me too".

I asked him: "Emacs or vi". He replied "Emacs". I said "Me too. Small
world."

I asked him: "GNU Emacs or XEmacs?", and he said "GNU Emacs". I said
"oh, me too."

I asked him "GNU Emacs 19 or GNU Emacs 20"? and he said "GNU Emacs 19".
I said "oh, me too."

I asked him, "GNU Emacs 19.29 or GNU Emacs 19.34", and he replied "GNU
Emacs 19.29". I said "DIE YOU OBSOLETE NOGOOD SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED
CELIBATE COMMIE FASCIST DORK!", and never emailed him again.

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology