[Sussex] A new look to our web site

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 11:05:53 UTC 2004

Steve,

 From: Steve Dobson [mailto:steve at dobson.org]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] A new look to our web site

> > Tbh if you don't mind me offending you the code is crap the site
looks
> > nice in mozilla though but IMHO the code needs some work. I looked
at it
> > In IE and although ie is crap it will display a properly coded page
> > without a problem and it doesn't.
>
> What's wrong with it?  I did a page similar to this (same techniques)
> and I was told by Karl that it look fine.  If you send me (privately)
> an image I'll see what I can do to fix it.  It's probably something
> simple.  What config of IE are you using?  Screen size? etc...

--private email sent

> BTW - take a look at it in a text only browser (lynx) I worked on
that.
> I tested it on all browsers that I own, Mozilla & lynx.

Ok I tried it in lynx and I must say good job on that end too.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.