[Sussex] [newsletter at zen.co.uk: Zen Internet monthlynewsletter, Issue 40, June 1st]

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 13:07:48 UTC 2004

<joke type="American">

Make $$$$ From No-Broadband Services.

Proven business plan helps YOU make $$$$ from No-Broadband services.

Did you know that there are over 4 billion people in the work who currently
can't get broadband? You can make a good living from selling them
No-Broadband services.

LIMITED TIME OFFER: I have selected YOU to receive INSIDER INFORMATION about
No-Broadband services. This information normally retails at $199.99, but for
the next 7 days only, you can receive it for a special discounted rate of
$27.00. ACT NOW to receive this EXCLUSIVE offer.

Go to www.not-a-scam-honest.com and type referral code "FLEECEME" to get
this exclusive offer.

</joke>