[Sussex] Semi useless info

Ken Adams ken at familyadams.com
Mon Jun 7 15:32:05 UTC 2004

Yep I'm invading.

Left the HantsLUG list months ago. Fed up with all the back-stabbing. Not
what I started out with and they don't even acknowledge me on the website
anymore.

It lokked as though Simons mate was running SME as I do. I am desparately
trying to get Mailman running on it, Got loads of lists I want to startup.

Myself and Jim Nicholson have been planning to pop down to a moot for ages,
but family and work for both of us doesn't give us much time to play with.

Rgds Ken