[Sussex] McLinux

Mike Diack mike_diack at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 08:54:36 UTC 2004

Hi Geoff.

I know that, but everyone in the (Western at least!) world knows/has some
dealing with McDonalds....
I'm trying to push our office to start using Embedded Linux in some of our
eng projects (we're already using it on some of our servers),
so I'm aware of the big desktop push - I'm part of it! Our boss is still
laughably insistant we can do realtime and reliable mission critical
stuff on Windows....

Mike