[Sussex] SLUGMoot: Guest list for tonight

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Jun 24 07:20:33 UTC 2004

Okay guys

Who is coming to night and who is going to watch 22 men kick a cow's
bladder about a meadow?  The Holbrook Club, for those that haven't
been before, has a large screen (projection) TV in the bar.

Attendees for to night are:

Nik Butler
Steve Dobson
Lyndon Exton
Justin Holdsworth
Karl Jorgensen

If you plan to attend, or even if you just might reply to this e-mail
and just add your name to the list.

Please do not delete any names from the list or reply replacing the
message body with "me too" or similar - someone will only have to
go thought the mails collating the names.  It doesn't take that much
bandwidth to collate the names as we go.

If someone posts using an earlier posting in which your name doesn't
appear then just add your name back in a re-post.  You also have my
permission to deride the other poster because they have a slow mail
system.

See you tonight.