[Sussex] it comes to something when!

Alan Pope alan.pope at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 21:24:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:26:35 +0100, Nicholas Butler
<nik at butlershouse.co.uk> wrote:

> Alan Pope wrote:
>
> >It's *great* isn't it :D
> >

> that does not even begin to define it... Think about it. they have less
> than a 30% share of web serving market and are causing 100% of the
> problem in this instance........

This really made me laugh today when this alert came out. I had just
spent a part of my lunch time trying to explain to my work collegues
why I don't use M$ products at home, and avoid them at work where I
can. Then this magically comes along, I forward the mail and everyone
understands so much better.