[Sussex] Upwards and onwards

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jun 30 14:55:19 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 12:17, Angelo Servini wrote:
<snip>
> Bathroom and Kitchen come first though.
</snip>

Bathroom, I'd say Bathstore.com is worth a look (reasonably priced and
lot's of "retro", i.e. we ended up with a free standing roll top bath,
"high level" flush WC (it'd probably flush the brick's from the back of
that Pug 309 you mentioned) - they've got a place in East Grinstead.

Kitchen, if you can have a look at Howden Joinery (I understand that
they're part of the commercial arm of MFI). The kit we got is better
than normal MFI (by a long way), all the carcasses are ready assembled
(no need for Swedish lang lesson's), and we paid for it one afternoon,
the delivery bloke was hammering on our front door at 8 the following
morning to deliver it!

May be of some use to you Angelo

regards

John D.