[Sussex] March Moot

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 10:44:53 UTC 2004

All,

I thought I would get off on an early start this month.
Anyway if we are to have any kind of presentation this month we need
people to talk.

I would like anyone that think they could put together a 5min
presentation or a 15min Presentation to contact me directly on
zoomer at zoomer2k.co.uk or by using the sussex-owner at mailman.lug.org.uk
and I would prefer that any proceedings on this would not be talked
about on the list.

For a guide line on presentation I will give anyone a set sort of layout
to items needed and how to be prepared for a presentation. The
presentations do not need to be very technical actually a few simple
ones could be very useful to some group members.

On hand at the Moots should be the ability to project images from the
internet so any web presentation material would be useful and if any one
needs hosting for that on the night I can supply this.

So please anyone even if there not sure its worth a presentation just
give me an email because the more the better.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.