[sub] [Sussex] re:- Phil Turners last post

Thomas Adam thomas_adam16 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 13:00:27 UTC 2004

 --- Steve Williams <sdp.williams at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Known as W32.Beagle.B at mm by Symantec.

I have no idea what you're all fussing about, you should be using Linux!!
And those of you stupid enough to open such an attachment that you know
not to be from someone you know, deserve all you get ;)

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"