[Sussex] re : asterisk

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sat Mar 6 17:10:47 UTC 2004

Looks like a "too many contexts" issue to me.   The context for outbound
zap calls needs to be included in wherever your sip calls will land.  I
think this exten => _9.,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:2000}) will also try to strip
2000 characters from the dialled number - replace the 2000 with a 1 to
remove just the 9.

  Iain

--On Saturday, March 06, 2004 13:11:27 +0000 Simon Chappell