[Sussex] SUSE Crash

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 10:37:28 UTC 2004

Hi Mike,

I've seen the DVD edition of linux format in my local WH Smiths infact
they have quite a few in there, hmm an I thought Chichester was the last
place to find stuff like that but it seems pretty good.

The magazine would be 'Linux Magazine' http://www.linux-magazine.com/

I get it delivered and received it yesterday so should be in shops today
or tomorrow and the good news is I don't think they even do a CD version
so its DVD or nothing.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.