[Sussex] SUSE Crash

John Gregory john at john-gregory.uklinux.net
Fri Nov 5 11:18:54 UTC 2004

SUSE9.1 was on LXF57 DVD version  I have it and also a full set of 9.1
pro CD's from SUSE.  I had no problems configuring dial up networking
with either UK Linux or OneTel.

At the moment just struggling with Broadband.  Got it configured &
working with Win XP but Linux is not seeing my speedtouch 330  silver frog.

John Gregory