[Sussex] Computer Fair Tomorrow

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sat Nov 6 11:35:10 UTC 2004

Are we organised for the fair tomorrow?

I plan on being there from the beginning to help set up until about 12:15
and then I'll be back again about 13:30 probably until the end.

If anyone wants their GnuPG/PGP key signing remember to bring some photo Id.
Also, if you want to take part in the CACERT assurance program then you need
to bring TWO forms of Id and a photocopy/scan of each (CACERT ask assurers
to keep copies of the Ids that they assure).

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7775 900262  |     0x1B3045CE

  "Waiter, there's no fly in my soup!" -- Kermit the frog