[Sussex] Computer Fair Tomorrow

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sat Nov 6 16:47:39 UTC 2004

Iain Stevenson wrote:

> Someone just posted on the Cacert mailing ist about this - it's so Colin
> can (at a future date) prove to Cacert that his check was valid.
> Although that seems to undermine an element of 'trust' !

I presume this is so that CACERT can show that any problems which might
arise are because people didn't follow the procedures properly rather than
because of flaws in the actual system itself.

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7775 900262  |     0x1B3045CE

  "Waiter, there's no fly in my soup!" -- Kermit the frog