[Sussex] This months BCS Sussex Group Lecture

Geoffrey John Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 7 20:49:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 19:33 +0000, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> Sussex BCS Talk: 10 November:
> Pair programming under the microscope: Is adding a second resource
> really worth while?

Thanks for posting that.

I work in a pair almost every day at work (though we split for trivial
or routine work).  It has some frustrations but I am 100% confident that
the quality of our work is better than any other team I've worked in as
a result.

It's hard to really measure any of this but I can say that having done
it I feel confident that with the right team (and that is really
important) it's a great way to work.

--
Geoffrey John Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation