[Sussex] Gentoo and printers?

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Wed Nov 10 09:22:25 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 00:06 +0000, John D. wrote:
> p.s. Thanks for that Geoff, I had found that about half an hour before I
> checked my mail, as I was going to reply with the above and tell you
> that I'd found it.

Cool.  It's always better to find things than to be told - the learning
process is stronger.

> Thinking of the content of the rest of the mail that downloaded, you
> don't want to buy any quality "Italian Rolexes"? Whichever "spammer"
> used that must be about the thickest one in the "spamming game" eh!

The most amusing SPAM I get is all about new and exciting drugs -
working for a clinical trials company makes their claims seem even more
ridiculous than they are already.

I'm also reminded of the man who sent this post to Free Software
Foundation discussion group:
======================================

Thanx for the info.  By the way I received a rather unfriendly response
to the query from a "rms, Richard Stallman" at your site.  He sounded
like a philistine user, and I'm sorry if my query went to the wrong
site, but you might try to have controlled response privileges for such
users.

... yeeees..

--
Geoff Teale <gteale at cmedltd.com>