[Sussex] A letter to our MEPs and MPs

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Mon Oct 11 23:05:27 UTC 2004

Joining this a bit late, but please add my name to the letter.

Gavin Stevens, Angmering, West Sussex.

Trying hard to keep my gob shut on the subject of Europe.... it might be
worth writing to an EU commissioner or two. These unelected bureaucrats
are the real power behind Europe, MEPs are window dressing, although we
should still write to them.

Commissioners, on the other hand, deserve to be annoyed & bothered
frequently, because they much prefer to sneak horrid legislation in
without anyone noticing & experiene shows that they will back off if
people make enough noise directed at them.

Oh well, didn't quite manage it, but at least I was polite - it could
have been much, much worse.

Gavin.