[Sussex] SSL Certs

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 10:39:04 UTC 2004

Hi Iain,

It would be simple to do this but what you are actually paying for is
the fact that an established finance/security company recognizes you and
your site as a trusted entity.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.