[Sussex] Bloody Distros (again!)/knoppix downloads

Dominic Humphries dominic at oneandoneis2.com
Tue Oct 26 21:24:52 UTC 2004

Quoting Stephen Williams <sdp.williams at btinternet.com>:
> I have a number of Gentoo 2004.2 stage tarballs and live CD images. Let
> me know which you wish and I will burn them to CD for you. Delivery Moot
> Nite?

I have the complete set of Gentoo source code on a DVD that came with a
magazine. STILL haven't been able to get it installed. I really think I'm
cursed to stick with Slackware..

Does anyone know any reason why I can boot the Slack rescue CD no trouble, but
no other boot CD or DVD ever seems to work? Hell, even tried a USB key without
success.