[Sussex] Bloody Distros (again!)/knoppix downloads

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 11:22:28 UTC 2004

Hi Karl,

Your email had a regular term in that that I feel you are using too much.

> > TBH knoppix has so many things that I don't even know what half of them
> > are, let alone use them :)
>
> Well, then you really shouldn't install so much then!
>
> Have you tried Debian?

Have you never tried Knoppix? For starters it Is Debian and it is a live CD that comes with loads of software ready installed there isn't a choice.

Have you tried Gentoo?

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.