[Sussex] Bloody Distros (again!)/knoppix downloads

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Oct 27 14:30:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 19:07, Stephen Williams wrote:

> John,
>
> I have a number of Gentoo 2004.2 stage tarballs and live CD images. Let
> me know which you wish and I will burn them to CD for you. Delivery Moot
> Nite?

Thanks for the kind offer Steve, I've actually ordered the disc's from
the Gentoo Store.

As with my mandrake install, once I've tried it, if it seems any good
(or perhaps that should read "If I can understand what the hell I'm
supposed to be doing ;-P), I'm quite happy to buy the disc copies from
the distro producer (I've got copies on the LXF coverdisc from a couple
of months ago but.......?).

Possibly see you at the moot ??

regards

John D.