[Sussex] Bush vs. Kerry

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Thu Oct 28 12:27:18 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 12:18 +0100, Mark Harrison wrote:
> I understand that there are many irregularities, and that court cases have
> been prepared by both sides and will be launched by whoever "loses" next
> week :-)

I've heard the same.  I hate the thought that this election could once
again come down to the decision of a court made up of _very_ political
appointees.  My earlier point stands - of 9 members of the supreme court
who sat last time 5 were Republican, 4 Democrat the vote was won by 5
votes to 4...

*sigh*

--
Geoff Teale <gteale at cmedltd.com>