[Sussex] Re: Meet up at the Worthing Computer Fair

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Mon Sep 6 14:44:30 UTC 2004

How do we do, Nicholas

On 05-Sep-04, you wrote:

> in summary:
> Theres an opportunity, a need and a market for the club to place a stall
> at these fairs to increase awareness of the club, increase awareness of
> OSS and spread some penguin [ or Chukie ]  to the masses.

Hi know I have been rather quite of late.  I was down in Worthing this
weekend an friends pad as we went to GameLive & ECTS.  We where going to
come down Sunday but we got an intersting e-mail via ECTS and we where on
phone for about 2 hours talking with them.

What I am saying in short is was going to come down but otherthings happend
yarder - yarder.

Regards
--
I belive in life is out there. Seti&Home - Amiga, believer.
-