[Sussex] WiFi networking

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 15:20:35 UTC 2004

Andrew,

I do this (a lot) with the 802.11b versions of the Linksys product..

The WGA54G that Matt suggests is a straightforward solution, but less
flexible and (due to lower production volumes) more expensive product.

It gives you a product that you use, day to day, as a remote bridge, but
then allows you to convert it to an AP when you need to...

Personally, I'd go with bridging the WAP54Gs and be done with it...

M.