[Sussex] Distros

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Mon Apr 4 12:25:27 UTC 2005

'ello LUG

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 09:50:03AM +0100, Geoffrey J. Teale wrote:
> Admittedly the FSF's definition of "free" is very strict, and most
> "Open Source" software fulfils that definition, but those that don't
> fulfil that requirement (and lets be clear, we're not talking about
> GPL compatibility we're talking about being "Free") fail to do so for
> important reasons that disadvantage people using them instead of Free
> Software.

Shame they made a mistake with the GFDL really with Invariant sections
and other problems.

http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/Position_Statement.html [0]

Simon.

[0] Though gluck is currently down - google has it cached if you search
    for gfdl debian for example.

--
        Black Cat Networks        -(   If at first you don't succeed,    )-
UK domain, email and web hosting  -(    destroy all evidence that you    )-