[Sussex] Hoary

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 15:25:58 UTC 2005

 From: Geoffrey J. Teale [mailto:gteale at cmedltd.com]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Hoary

> "Chris Jones" <cmsj at tenshu.net> writes:
>
> > Bloody slashdot.
>
> :-)
>
> > Yes, it definitely includes an AMD64 version and their CD shipping
site is
> > already taking hoary orders.
> >
> > Thankfully there have been no significant changes since yesterday,
so if
> > you were already running the preview and keeping it up-to-date, you
don't
> > need to do anything :D
> > Failing that, the torrents should still be steaming along, even if
the
> > main site is slower than a slowcoach slowing down.
>
> Yup, just dist-upgrading as we speak (it's been a few days..).  I
> notice the web site has had a half-hearted, but much needed, face lift
> as well.

I'll try and grab a torrent for the AMD64 version later as I could not
install the last one for some reason.

I see what you mean about the half hearted that image looks a little
cropped at the edges.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.