[Sussex] Re: Win98 eating a partition table

Captain Redbeard hairy.one at virgin.net
Sun Apr 10 11:59:27 UTC 2005

Thanks a lot, all of your assistance was completely useless!  However I
did manage to find what I was looking for.
http://www.data-recovery-software.net/Linux_Recovery.shtml contains a
"free" (as in beer, not as in speech) program called R-Linux which can
scan a hard-drive and recover those precious partitions.  At the moment
I can see my data and recover the important ones at the very least.  Now
if I can only figure out how to recover the lot without having to
indulge in a full re-install.

What a way to spend the weekend, it looks sunny from in here!

Captain Redbeard.