[Sussex] Connecting SuSE 9.2 to Windows XP

Ronan Chilvers ronan at thelittledot.com
Mon Apr 11 19:29:29 UTC 2005

John D.wrote:
> All I have to do now, is find the SWAT e-build in the "portage tree" (if
> there is one), otherwise It'll be a case of working out how to install
> "whatever" package type it is in the "normal"? way!

Unfortunately I know zip, zilch, nuffink about gentoo so don't know the
package names (do you have packages?).  You could grab the source
directly from the samba site - swat is distributed by the samba team.

> Ha, I may be back to ask some daft questions though (nothing new there!)

I shall attempt to give some less than daft answers, but can't guarantee
 it!!??!!

Cheers
--
Ronan