[Sussex] Groupware / Mailserver recomendation [Scanned]

Grant Snelling grant.snelling at gkscomputers.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 08:11:53 UTC 2005

Hi,

One option, albeit not a cheap one is CommuniGate Pro from Stalker.
{www.stalker.com}.

We have been running this mail server for over 5 years and cannot fault
it. One nice thing
is that you can download a fully functioning trail, without a time limit
and use it. All you get is
a tag line entered on each mail.

Also they make a version for virtually every OS out there inc AS/400 !

Regards

Grant.

Grant Snelling

e-mpower.IT