[Sussex] New Flyer for the BCF

David Chapman linux-lists at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 13 13:09:05 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 13:48, Steve Dobson wrote:
> SLUGgers
>
> Last month we ran out of flyers for the BCF stand.  As Richie is now
> complaining of having nothing to read I thought it would be a better use
> of his time to proof read the new flyer.
>
> Nik: Can you send me the copy for the "How Do I Install Knoppix?"
>
> You can find the new flyer design here:
>
>     http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/flyer.sxw
>
> If you have any corrections/suggestions please post them back to this
> list so we can discuss.  Also please indicate the section title and the
> sentence before and after your update.  That will allow everyone see what
> you are planning and make it easier for discussion.  It will also help me
> to change the master document.
>
> Steve

Me first.
 An OS allow you to run other
 	An OS allows you to run other

 in most PC bought today.
 	in most PC's bought today.

other can made changes and improvements that befit  everyone.
	others can make changes and improvements that benefit  everyone.

 Linux are in devices as small as a
	 Linux is in devices as small as a

CDROM drive and boot of it you try out Linux without installing
	CDROM drive and boot off it you try out Linux without installing

Yes!  But be warned, Knoppix
"this line looks like it says"
 Yes!  But be wamed, Knoppix
"this might just be OOo"