[Sussex] New Flyer for the BCF

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Thu Apr 14 12:34:15 UTC 2005

What is SLUG?

The Sussex Linus Users' Group provides support to Linux and Open Source
enthusiasts...

I dont know but should "support to Linux" be "support for Linux"
also "and Open Source" be "and other Open Source"
Well I dont like the word "enthusiasts" by using this word it sound like
you have to be enthusiasts, also the word "user" is bad word.  But I
dont have an idea what could be a better word or a better way of putting it.

Plus we have to something about that blank space on page 1 at bottom
left area.